1. What is Green Myanmar Car Rental?
Green Myanmar Car Rental is an Online Taxi Booking System that is designed to deliver most convenience and cost effective way of booking Taxi/car for both our Myanmar local and foreign customers.
2. What need to show?
You just have to show the printed paper version or screenshot of the Complete E-ticket to the driver. The Complete E-ticket will be sent to you 7 days before travel date.
The driver will have reference no and customer info when he/she pick you at your pick-up point.
3. When do we get Complete E-ticket?
The Complete E-ticket will be sent to you via email 7 days before travel date, however, you should receive our payment confirmation email within 48 hours of payment is made.
4. Is it safe?
Due to the fact that we have our own car and also link with many car companies all over Myanmar, the quality of cars, customer's safely and reliable drivers are the plus point that we can offer.
5. Do we get pick up service?
Yes, we have free pick-up service from your hotel providing it is in city area.
6. Do you do pick-up from bus station or airport?
Yes, we do with additional very low cost transfer fee.
7. What is City-To-City taxi and what is City Car Rental?
- City to City Taxi is a transfer which pick up from one city and then drop off to another.
- City Car Rental is also called Day Hire. It runs within a city or nearby city for tourist purpose and then back to same location (that is drop off place is the same with pick up place.
8. Can I get return service in City to City?
Return service can get in City to City with small additional fee which charges with per waiting night.
If you choose City to City car rental with return service, the rent car will pick you up from one city(A), drop off to another(B) and then our car & driver will wait you at City(B) and return back to City(A).
9. What is extra day mean in City Car Rental?
Normally, City Car Rental is used for one day hire (that is day return). However, you can also use another day(s) which charges with per day by day.
10. Can I make amendment?
Amendment can be made above 14 days before travel date. However, amendment fee USD3 per booking apply. All amendment request must be done by writing to our email at [email protected]
11. Can I make cancellation?
Cancellation can be made above 14 days before travel date.
-Cancellation within 14 to 28 days before travel date:
>> Cancellation and New Booking will charge 20% of total payment.
>> Cancellation and Refund will charge 50% of total payment.
-Cancellation above 28 days before travel date, all kind of cancellation (that is cancel & new booking , cancel & refund) will be charged 5% of total payment.
All cancellation and amendment request must be done by writing to our email at [email protected] Any credit or refund will be made to you either in Credit Code or original form of payment. All refunds will be in currency in which you originally paid for the booking.
12. What if we don’t get Complete E-ticket before travel date?
You can always see the booking status on our website. All you have to do is type “your reference number” in the Track ticket status field on top right corner of every page on our website.
Alternatively, please kindly email us so that we can resend again or call us on 09428016234, 09420077655 or 09254898255 .
13. How are the payments process?
We do accept credit card payment which is also include Visa/Master payment, Alipay, China Union Pay, American Express (Amex).
For those who still have problem making payment, you can do wire transfer to our Singapore bank account. Please contact us for more details.
Remark: we do not accept cash on arrival.
14. What is the Office Opening Hour?
Monday to Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM and Saturday 9:00AM to 12:00PM, except public holiday.
15. What if I have problem printing out my complete E-ticket?
It is not necessary to print out on paper. You can also take the screenshot or show the actual ticket on your phone/notepad to take bus as long as you have Complete E-ticket.
16. I want to travel with taxi that depart with regular schedule, do u have it?
If you interest to travel with taxi that depart with regular schedule, please visit to www.bnfexpress.com